Solutions » Mobile Tools and Apps
ID MobileAccess 3.0
Enhancing Employee Productivity when Remote
With ID MobileAccess 3.0, everyone in your dealership can take advantage of best-in-class mobile access when they're on the go. No other Dealer Management System's (DMS) mobile application comes close1.
Top 10 Features of ID MobileAccess 3.0
- Parts inventory integration – See detailed parts information when you�re away from your desk and search your parts inventory based on basic (e.g. parts number, location, description, vendor) or advanced fields (e.g. bin, class, type, source)
- View and share entire equipment inventory – Search all available units, share data, drill down into the details � including serial numbers and attachments � and send full color emails to customers
- Maintain customer information and locations - View and maintain all customer information, including GoogleTM mapping and interactive navigation to their locations, with clickable phone numbers and email addresses
- Clock repair time to work order segments - Mobile Technicians can capture necessary signatures for the end-of-day Service Job Report, view/add appropriate multimedia2 to the work order, and clock repair time at the segment level, as well as update descriptions, complaints, causes and corrections
- Second Technician support - Multiple Technicians can assist on a single repair segment
- Camera integration – Quickly take pictures and upload them as multimedia2 to equipment and work order details
- View rental availability – Assist clients in the field with a view of rental units available for a given date or range with ability to view/add multimedia2 images of your rental fleet
- CDK and dealership news – Get updates from CDK sent directly to your phone, plus inform employees about dealership specials, customer events and training
- Call scheduling - View and maintain your call schedule and all call history when you�re away from your desk by monitoring your badge tag notifications, showing the number of calls scheduled along with a status indicator: Green (current), Yellow (late � today) or Red (late � yesterday or longer)
- View key Finance dashboards – View key Finance dashboards with access to Total A/R, Highest A/R Over 120, Top Customer Fiscal Purchases, MTD Sales, Fiscal YTD Sales and Yesterday Sales with pie charts and data grid displays
All these features are available 24/7 via the ID MobileAccess 3.0 application on your smartphone or tablet. It�s like securely carrying your DMS around in your pocket.
1ID MobileAccess 3.0 is a supported application for mobile devices. The IntelliDealerTM DMS does not work on mobile devices.
2Multimedia function only available for IntelliDealer 3.0 DMS users.